Monday, November 21, 2016

Hope everyone has a great thanksgiving.

Hey everyone!
It's been a little while...
Let me just update you on what's going on.
These past few weeks have been some of my favourite on my mission. Elder Tinker and I have been having a lot of funworking away. I've been losing myself in the work quite a bit, and that's the way I like it. Nottingham is a great place. It is so diverse, and there is so much potential for sharing the gospel. We had been in a bit of a rut for a while and decided we would go about things differently. So we started working in  the more middle/upper class areas and surprisingly have been seeing success. We met/ have been working with a guy  named Caleb, and he is absolutely astounding. I've never met an 18 year old in England with such a level head, In or out of the church. It's astounding how well the principles of the gospel resonate with him. It's been really fun teaching  him. The night we met him he asked if we drink and smoke, and we told him no... The next time we met with him,  (5 days later or so) he told us he had stopped smoking. He keeps surprising us with his ability to comply with the
gospel. So that's been pretty exciting.
I'm not sure what else to say really. Things have been going quite well.
Hope everyone has a great thanksgiving.
Love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment